New Apartment!

Monday, May 4, 2009
 
 
 Edit Post
Taylor and I moved last week! We were so excited to be able to move out of "the dungeon." Our old apartment was a teeny tiny basement apartment, with a kitchen about as big as a hallway. It was also really, really old, so everything always looked dirty, and had a trillion holes in the wall, etc. Our new place is actually a condo, and it has, get this, a DISHWASHER! It has been so fun. I think I did the dishes like 3 times in one day because I was so excited. I will post pictures once we get all settled in. Lexi is LOVING it. There is a huge grassy area in the back so she can run around and play. We are so excited. It feels like this is our first REAL place. The only thing that I can wish for is that we were a little closer to our family and friends, that's going to be hard to get used to!
 
 
comments Post a Comment

Post a Comment