Introduction!

Saturday, January 24, 2009
 
 
 Edit Post
So, I we decided to start a blog! Hopefully this will give me the motivation to take more pictures! And help us catalog our memories as newlyweds! So here's a little about us:
Taylor and I met in a "blind date" kind of way. We hit it off immediately. He lived in Salt Lake, and I was living in Spanish Fork at the time so it was kin
d of hard for us to see a lot of each other, but we made it work! We got engaged in October of 2007, and married 6 months later in April. Since then we have been living in a itty bitty apartment in Orem. It's so nice to be together in our own little place, but we can't wait to MOVE!!! We have a chihuahua, Lexi, who is our little baby. I had her before Taylor and I met, but he loves her, and he's a great puppy Daddy. Here is a picture of our princess!

 
 
comments: 1 Post a Comment

You don't know how excited I am that you have a blog page! You better update it regularly girl!!

Post a Comment