Trip to Arizona!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009
 
 
 Edit Post
Taylor and I drove to Arizona over the Superbowl weekend, because we sold Taylor's car to his mom. We stayed over in St George on Friday night on the way down, which was so fun! It's so nice to stay somewhere when you don't have to clean it up!! And it was nice to be able to make the rest of the drive during the day. We drove over the Hoover Dam, which was way cool. I was so mad because my camera battery was dead, so I didn't even get any pictures. It was a short vacation, but it was great to see Taylor's family, since we don't get to spend a lot of time with them. But I think my favorite part of the trip was the flight home! I haven't been on a plane since I was really little, so it was really neat! We flew over the Grand Canyon, which was neat. And then over the Great Sal t Lake, which was really pretty, because it was all frozen. I loved it!
I meant to take a lot more pictures, but I got lazy. There are none of me, because I didn't get ready one day the whole weekend. It was so nice!
Taylor and Tyler Watching the Superbowl
Our nephew Wyatt. He was being so cute, I was knitting a pair of mittens, and he was obsessed with wearing the one that was finished. So I took some pictures to distract him, so I could get back to working on them.

 
 
comments Post a Comment

Post a Comment